Thursday, October 31, 2013

Meet Brittany!

Yesterday was a little crazy, and I was a little moody, so I plum forgot to write before I went to bed! So today you get two posts!

Today I want to tell you about Brittany. Honestly, I never got to know her very well. Her roommate was a teammate of mine in Peru, and I met her through visiting Jessi and other summer missions events. Brittany served in the Philippines while I served in the Grand Canyon, and God filled her heart there!

Now, Brittany is in the middle of midwifery school in the Philippines. Yes, you read that correctly. Midwifery school! How crazy She actually gets to take care of pregnant mommas and deliver their little babies when it's time. I can't think of a cooler, more awesome way to serve the Lord. I love keeping up with her and seeing her heart for these people through her blog and facebook posts. Being away from "home" for so long can be soo difficult, but I love that shes always up for new adventures, serving in new places and at all hours of the day whenever she can!

Read more about her journey here, and see pictures of cute little newborns!

No comments:

Post a Comment