Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 5--Sobrinos!

I missed day 4. Forgive me. You get extra pictures today.

Friday night i was supposed to have a girl's night with my niece, but both of my nephews were begging to come stay with me too. This is unusual, so I said okay.  (We planned another girl's night in a couple weeks.)  We painted pumpkins and made cookies and drank apple cider and watched a movie and did everything you're supposed to do while visiting your cool aunt. It was a good time for all. I wish I got to see these kiddos more.

We watched Little Rascals, one of my all time favorites. All of the kids were asleep within the first 25 minutes, so Aaron and I watched the rest. We attempted to move the boys upstairs to go to bed, but Mason started throwing punches when we tried to lift him up. We settled for just making sure he had a pillow, and he even threw punches while trying to get him to lay on it! Of course, he didn't remember any of this Saturday morning and was embarrassed when we told him! Sweet little one!

Enjoy some pumpkin painting pictures!










No comments:

Post a Comment