Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 6- Monday nights

Mondays are gym days. I always dread it around 4pm, but I love love love the feeling of accomplishment and achy muscles at 6pm. I started going to the Y about a year ago, and never did I ever think that I could do as many push ups as I can now, even if they're on my knees.

Today we had class outside. And in case you don't live in Nashville, it was absolutely gorgeous out today. It was so fun and just good for my soul. And while I'm not super good friends with the people in my class, I love that we all push each other and encourage each other and look forward to seeing each other every week.

Moral of the story, go do something that makes you feel good. Physically and mentally. I promise, it'll be good for your soul.

Now, going to see gravity with my man. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment