Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 4--Friday share time! Meet Anna & Jacob

I like talking about my friends a lot. I have a lot of friends doing some really cool things right now. And, honestly, I'm not close friend with many of them, but I just love their hearts and spirits and willingness to go & do what the Lord is calling them to do. So each Friday in these 31 days I'll share a blog of one of these awesome people so you can know their stories and pray for them. I don't plan on writing a ton about them, because I want you to go hear their story from them!

Soooo briefly, meet Anna! Anna and her husband Jacob are adopting a 13 year old from Belize. I don't think I could admire this couple any more than I already do. They're so young and so brave and stepping out in faith to adopt a teenager.


Their adoptions, like most, has been "in process" for a while now. A couple of weeks ago, Anna wrote a blog or facebook post or something asking for everyone to pray for a specific piece of paperwork to come through. I've prayed in general for their adoption over the past year, but this was the first time to actually pray for specifics at a specific time. And by golly, they got the paperwork THAT DAY. I'm totally not trying to pretend like I have super prayers or anything. It was just such a testimony to God's faithfulness when we call upon His name!

Now they're waiting for their travel dates to go get Eric, and they're really hoping to have him before Christmas. So join with me and them and tons of others for them to have their son with them in Alabama on Christmas day!

And read Anna's blog and more of their story here, because it's awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment