Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 2--Hump Day


I don’t know what it is about Wednesday, but even the most dreary hump days seem to hold excitement for upcoming weekend.

Wednesdays are usually my long day---I leave home at 7:20am and return at 10:30pm. After work I usually go to the gym, then dinner with Mally (for 2 more weeks at least), then the Mix with my youth group girls, then to watch Nashville with Aaron and his roommates.

I sleep well on Wednesday nights. By the end of the Thursday I’m exhausted and sprinting towards 4pm nap time. I won't lie, I sometimes dread the thought of such a long day on Wednesday mornings. But having the opportunity to laugh and shhh and worship with and invest in some awesome 8th graders, and then relax and yell ridiculous things at a box and get overly excited about a fictional story line with some of my best friends, what’s better than that?

What do you do with your hump day? Do you get excited about it? Does this help make it better?


No comments:

Post a Comment