Monday, April 2, 2012

It's that time...

It's time to reflect, and may I say that I do not like this time.  I know it's good to reflect on everything God's done in me this past year, but it makes leaving more difficult.  So instead of doing that now, I'm going to make a list of things that I want to do before I leave. Maybe I'll actually do them if people hold me accountable!

1. Love on those orphans as much as I can in the last 3 times I see them!
2. Take at least 50 more photos.
3. Hang out with Erika and ONLY speak in Spanish.
4. Run 10 laps around the park by the beach.
5. Exercise every (weekday) morning that I have left.
6. Dance on a crowded bus, and document it.
7. Learn. Learn. LEARN about what the Father's got planned.
8. Find a job!!
9. Pray without ceasing.
10. Love people, even when it's difficult.
11. Go to the good bakery on Wilson at least 3 more times.
12. Make another Pinterest craft.
13. Get interpreters assigned to trips through the end of May.
14. Eat at the red roof menú.
15. Go back to Barrio china.
16. Not cry when I leave.
17. Find out what the lawyers at the shady law office really do.
18. Go to Minka.
19. Memorize at least half of Romans 8.
20. Get a "We Run Lima" shirt.

Let's see if all this happens :)

1 comment:

  1. I want to see video of you dancing on a crowded bus!!! Get to work :)

    ReplyDelete