Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blessed

So although I'm in America, this journey isn't over. This is actually my first night to myself to just sit and think about how God's remained faithful and gracious towards me this last year. Blows my mind. Tonight I just want to share a little bit of this with you!

I got home last Saturday, and I start work this Monday. This is a huge deal.  I was terrified leaving Peru without a job. I spent HOURS every day looking for jobs in Nashville my last couple months in Lima, and kept getting rejection emails. I didn't have enough experience, and speaking Spanish isn't a big deal anymore. So I finally decided to just stop looking and just trust the Lord would provide me a job when He wanted. Praise Him and that He wanted me to have one soon!

I start at Mercy Children's Clinic as one of their Front Office Receptionists, and I'm soo excited! This job is a perfect match for me right now. They're a Non-Profit ministry that serves all children in Williamson County, whether they have insurance or not. So I get missions, administration, babies, and Spanish all in one job. That's God's faithfulness my friend, and NOTHING of my own doing. 


Just wanted to brag on Him for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment