Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blog Numero Dos

I'm sooo creative. Can't you tell?  One day I'll be really creative & think of a cool blog title...

Anywho, there's several things on my mind tonight. Number one being that tomorrow is my last day as an undergraduate. WHAT! Yep, you read that right! I'm turning into an old fart now! The degree will be in my hand & hung on a wall sooner than we know it!  The past four years has flown by. Wayy faster than high school ever did.  I won't get into the mushy gushy-ness of the growing up & relationship building part of college, but please know, the best friends of my life were made in the past four years, and i love you all! Yes, even you reading this! (unless you're a creepy stalker).

Secondly, I'm sooo glad these storms are dunzo.. at least for now.  My heart aches for Alabama, which is weird for any UT heart to do.  But in all seriousness, God is good, and all this work together for His purpose, and He will be glorified through this.  Lets remember to keep all the victims in our prayers.  On a lighter note, my lil car took a beating last night.  Look!



If ya cant tell, under the leaves shes got a bijillion lil dings & a cracked windshield.  Luckily, like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. And by there I mean here! :D

Now for Peru. I'm still extremely nervous & have a whole lot to do. I'm hoping that after graduation I'll have some time to be a grown up & tie up all of the loose ends.  I leave in a little over a month & a half though. CRAZY!   Still praying for funds to come & to come on a steady basis while I'm there. Not gonna lie, living on that faith is going to be a struggle.  I'm an independent, two job working kind of girl.  Dependence on others is such a struggle & lesson even here in the US.  I'm gonna put a little paypal thing on the side of my bog if you'd like to give financially through it.  It's fast and easy (if i figure out how to do it, that is!)



Last, but certainly not least, this stud muffin is moving back to Knoxville tomorrow, and I couldn't be more excited!



Hehe. He may hate me after he sees that, but who cares! He hasn't read my last blog yet anyways! For all you who don't know, this is Brucey. You may call him Aaron if you really want.  He's moving back to Knoxville from his internship in Nashvegas tomorrow. Well, it's 30 minutes til midnight, so he's basically moving back TODAY!! Ahh! Get Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment